Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Echo Dot

Options
  • 12-12-2018 7:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭

The 2nd generation dot was reduced in Curry's, and I stupidly put off purchasing, as I assumed it was a permanent price drop due to the 3rd gen.

Anybody know where I can pick one up at a good price

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

cletus wrote: »
    The 2nd generation dot was reduced in Curry's, and I stupidly put off purchasing, as I assumed it was a permanent price drop due to the 3rd gen.

Stock seems to be the problem, so many were bought over back Friday sales.

Do you need it before Christmas?
    Would you consider good condition used?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭cletus

Davy wrote: »
    Stock seems to be the problem, so many were bought over back Friday sales.

Do you need it before Christmas?
    Would you consider good condition used?

Thanks for the reply, Davy. Need it before Christmas, it's a present, so used is no good

• Registered Users Posts: 46 aisleseat

cletus wrote: »

I picked up 2 3rd gens this morning in Argos in Cork. It looked like getting them before Christmas was unlikely but relieved now to have them. Full price however at €64.99

Advertisement