Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Log for Cabin

Options
  • 11-12-2018 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I've been looking around for a bit online trying to find logs to build a small cabin. I have an idea for a winter project. Would love a little reading room. Can you guys advise on where I could get something to make the attached.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭timfromtang

Riamfada wrote: »
    Hi All,

I've been looking around for a bit online trying to find logs to build a small cabin. I have an idea for a winter project. Would love a little reading room. Can you guys advise on where I could get something to make the attached.

Thanks,

Greetings Riamfada,
    I've larch logs, in 3.7 metre and 3 metre lengths, may suit, also much larch standing if you require different lengths (thinning is underway atm)

give me a pm for my number if interested
    tim

Advertisement