Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faint Second Line

Options
  • 10-12-2018 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Everyone.

I wonder does anyone have any similar experience with Boots Pregnany tests? Im one day late and I took 2 tests a few minutes ago and both are coming up with a faint second line...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

False positives are extremely rare....

You're pregnant. Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Yes agreed, false positives extremely rare, doesn't matter if store brand or the most expensive out there, two lines means you're pregnant :) congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Congrats! Try again in the morning with your first wee and the line is likely to be stronger.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Amywine

I couldn't wait so I went and bought a digital one which confirmed that I am!!! Shocked! This is my first and we only tried once!!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

That's all it takes ;-)
    Congrats!
    (Yes I do understand the surprise of it-just to clarify!!!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Amywine

Thanks guys :-) Im shocked but delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Baby19

Amywine wrote: »
    Thanks guys :-) Im shocked but delighted!

Congrats Amywine!
    I'm assuming you're due in August? I've just set up a new thread for August 2019 so feel free to join in the chats :)

Advertisement