Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mermaid blanket

Options
  • 07-12-2018 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭

Hi i'm looking for a mermaid blanket for a 10 year old, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

If you're not in too much of a rush try Gearbest, Ali express, Wish. I picked up one on gearbest for just over a tenner for herself a couple of months ago. It's actually longer than her!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Athdara

I’ve just sent you a private message Casio

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Athdara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Athdara wrote: »

TESCO might be worth a try. Saw some there last week

• Registered Users Posts: 15,714 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

SachaJ wrote: »
    TESCO might be worth a try. Saw some there last week

They are in Tesco but they would be cheaper to buy online. They are €15 I think in Tesco and that's for the child ones. The adult ones are more again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

AMKC wrote: »
    They are in Tesco but they would be cheaper to buy online. They are €15 I think in Tesco and that's for the child ones. The adult ones are more again.

thanks I did look online but any sites I looked at won't get it here for Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭bertsmom

I seen a teal coloured one in a county Galway Aldi yesterday. Pm if you need the exact location etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Penneys had them last year so might he worth a look to see if they're back again this year

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Think Aldi have mermaid blankets this week.
    Like a pull on sleeve with a fishtail at the end.
    €16.99 according to the brochure.

Advertisement