Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade from one p,us 3 what do you recommend

Options
  • 06-12-2018 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

I have the one plus 3 t dual sim and it's time to upgrade. What do you recommend please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭GBX

You need to give more info before you might get recommendations:

Budget - Preferences - decent camera, storage, fingerprint sensor, screen size, microsd slot ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Got a budget in mind ? The OnePlus 6T is an excellent choice too but there are a lot of great alternatives.

Pocophone F1
    Xiaomi Mi A2
    Redmi Note 5
    Nokia 7.1 Plus

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭partnership

advertsfox wrote: »
    Got a budget in mind ? The OnePlus 6T is an excellent choice too but there are a lot of great alternatives.

Pocophone F1
    Xiaomi Mi A2
    Redmi Note 5
    Nokia 7.1 Plus

Requirements good battery life one plus 3 has got worse. Min of 32gb storage. Price 300 euro max but less preferred. Am now in Australia so have to factor that in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,477 ✭✭✭sioda

Poco was what I went for after my op3 can't fault it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Requirements good battery life one plus 3 has got worse. Min of 32gb storage. Price 300 euro max but less preferred. Am now in Australia so have to factor that in.

Do you know what bands the networks there use for 4g/3g ? This could have a bearing on whats available

• Advertisement
Advertisement