Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Rolls Royce of mods back in the day...The Provari

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Going down nostalgia road? I had a silver provari mini with green LED back in the day. Fantastic mod, never gave me any trouble. Gutted I sold it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Still have a P3 I bought back in 2014, super solid mod,has survived a multitude of incidents and still working perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Still have a P3 I bought back in 2014, super solid mod,has survived a multitude of incidents and still working perfectly.

I sold mine a few years ago,a great mod of it's time,the only thing that niggled me was that damn error message,I know it was there for safety,most mods back then always had that problem with switches/fire buttons blowing,it was all exciting stuff for me,being a 60 a day smoker & giving up just like that,it was like something out of a story book.

On Youtube,I was looking for reviews about the best illuminated/bluetooth/3 devices keyboard & caught my eye on the right side & it was Grimgreen showing carto's,once I opened his video,I saw all the other old video's appearing,4 hours later,I'm still watching:D:D:D

Some of the stuff we did was a little mental:D:D I did enjoy 36mg:D

The EH Mod 101 looks like a very decent tube mod, similar in style to provari or dani and at a very decent price. Naturevapes sell them. I'm half tempted myself. But like most things vape related, I don't need another mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

TinCool wrote: »
    The EH Mod 101 looks like a very decent tube mod, similar in style to provari or dani and at a very decent price. Naturevapes sell them. I'm half tempted myself. But like most things vape related, I don't need another mod.

Here's a new regulated tubular mod from Joyetech...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr_6r4wJqE4&t=0s

• Advertisement

TinCool wrote:

The EH101 is one of the best budget regulated tubes available. Ideal for 22mm attys particularly if you mtl.

Here's a new regulated tubular mod from Joyetech...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr_6r4wJqE4&t=0s

Man, that's fugly.

The EH101 is one of the best budget regulated tubes available. Ideal for 22mm attys particularly if you mtl.

Knowing me I'll treat myself to one on pay day haha :rolleyes: Was specifically looking at one for 22mm MTL tanks.

TinCool wrote:
    Knowing me I'll treat myself to one on pay day haha Was specifically looking at one for 22mm MTL tanks.

Well worth it, there is also a v2 but stay with the original if you can.

Advertisement