Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2ds xl Minecraft edition

Options
  • 06-12-2018 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

So my daughter now has her heart set on this :(

I tried ordering via address pal as they don't ship to Ireland from Nintendo UK and they don't ship to addresspal

Don't suppose anyone knows of a way to get my hands on one?

Why doesn't Nintendo UK ship to Ireland :(:(

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I’ve bought loads off Nintendo’s Uk store and used parcel motel. Including a pokeball DS. So not sure why you are having an issue with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I’ve bought loads off Nintendo’s Uk store and used parcel motel. Including a pokeball DS. So not sure why you are having an issue with it.

This is what I got from them unless it's a new thing

We are sorry to inform you that we have been unable to despatch your order. The reason for this is as per our delivery policy, we are unable to deliver orders to any mail forwarding, freight forwarding or PO Box addresses.

As a result of this we have now cancelled your order and any payments debited from your account will be reflected on your bank statement/PayPal account within 5 working days.

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may have cause and should you wish to contact us about this or anything else, please feel free to contact a member of our support team via your account.

Kind Regards,

Steven

Nintendo Official UK Store

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Weird, unless thats a new policy. id try parcel motel if i was you because i never used addressPal really, I always used parcel motel with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,380 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

ImARebel wrote: »

The same reason they don't let us enter any competitions. They're (¥#£$! You select a region on Nintendo and it says "UK&Ireland", their Twitter page says "Welcome to Nintendo's official UK/Eire Twitter." But when it comes to practise, they do sod all. What competitions are Irish residents supposed to enter? I've had orders cancelled from Nintendo UK, it's a bit of a lottery, if they notice that you're forwarding on to Ireland they'll cancel the order. They don't do any advertising or promotion in Ireland.

Ireland? 😂 😑 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

ImARebel wrote: »
    So my daughter now has her heart set on this :(

I tried ordering via address pal as they don't ship to Ireland from Nintendo UK and they don't ship to addresspal

Don't suppose anyone knows of a way to get my hands on one?

Addresspal has worked for me the last 10 orders and as recently as yesterday. I always pay with Paypal, maybe that makes a difference. I even had to contact Nintendo's live chat about updating the address of Addresspal since they changed it and nothing came up, it was shipped yesterday.

• Advertisement

Corholio wrote: »
    Addresspal has worked for me the last 10 orders and as recently as yesterday. I always pay with Paypal, maybe that makes a difference. I even had to contact Nintendo's live chat about updating the address of Addresspal since they changed it and nothing came up, it was shipped yesterday.

That's just bizarre, I paid via PayPal too and used my revolut card on there as I thought I was being extra certain by paying in gbp with a card that's viewed as British

Maybe I'll try again tonight. Thanks!

Corholio wrote: »

I tried again and it worked :D

Thanks a million it was worth coming on here to have a moan, lol

Who hoo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just to say, I'm in Smyth's in Swords and looking at one of these Minecraft 2DSXLs right now on the shelf, it's €169.99

Mine is still in transit, I could be driving up there yet for one, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Just to say, I'm in Smyth's in Swords and looking at one of these Minecraft 2DSXLs right now on the shelf, it's €169.99

yeh, i may have bought that today...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Andso

Bought the mine craft ds2 in GameStop in cork on Dec 8th as a Santa present . When opened on Christmas morning it only had a 2 pin adaptor to charge it so has been charging in the shaving socket since. Really pissed off about this as paid €170 for it. Anyone have similar happen? My son already has wiiu and that charger won't fit

• Registered Users Posts: 18,098 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Argos in cork Queens old castle and cork retail park both have 2 of the official 2ds charger

http://checkargos.com/product/1071148

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Andso

Thank you but surely the correct charger should come with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,098 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Andso wrote: »
    Thank you but surely the correct charger should come with it?

They probably had them shipped in from another branch in Europe somewhere go back in tomorrow and ask for the irish/uk charger if they mess you about just buy the argos one as they're getting difficult to find now as the 3ds is no longer made and a spare official charger is a wise purchase I have 4 consoles with 2 official chargers between them. Love my 3ds and 2ds great little things to have.

Advertisement