Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 6th December

Options
  • 06-12-2018 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

7:00 Chelmsford

Breden is a worthy favourite at 3/1 and if he runs anywhere close to what he did LTO he’ll win imo.

He walked over the opposition and beat a smart type by 2l - who has since come out and won. A 5lbs rise for Breden is more than fair.

He receives 7lbs from 2nd fav Greatest Journey (who runs under 6 pound penalty).

Restive Sprit is the biggest threat but like I say Breden will be hard to beat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭maximo31

I'm told Spyglass Hill will 'go close' in the last at Clonmel today. Took some 7/1 on it.

* Just had a look there and 7's are long gone! Looks like 4's best available now.......

Bit of word also for Townends in the 1St.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

12.40 Littlestickofrhubarb 7/1

• Registered Users Posts: 16,438 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Christmas money landed there anyway....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

6.30 at Chelmsford a cracking race for an EW bet now if you are that way inclined. Short fav, 11 runners and lots of firms paying 4 places

• Advertisement

maximo31 wrote: »
    I'm told Spyglass Hill will 'go close' in the last at Clonmel today. Took some 7/1 on it.

* Just had a look there and 7's are long gone! Looks like 4's best available now.......
    7/1 to 5/2 and 3rd. :mad:

maximo31 wrote: »
    Bit of word also for Townends in the 1St.

20/1 to 7/2 3rd. 😟

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Andrew00 wrote: »
    7:00 Chelmsford

Breden is a worthy favourite at 3/1 and if he runs anywhere close to what he did LTO he’ll win imo.

He walked over the opposition and beat a smart type by 2l - who has since come out and won. A 5lbs rise for Breden is more than fair.

He receives 7lbs from 2nd fav Greatest Journey (who runs under 6 pound penalty).

Restive Sprit is the biggest threat but like I say Breden will be hard to beat.

Lovely job

Advertisement