Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Previous account was banned

Options
  • 02-12-2018 2:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 153 ✭✭

I had a previous long standing account that was permanently banned a few months back. Is it possible to get this account back if I make a monetary donation?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,442 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

We don't re-instate accounts for monetary value whatever the cash is intended for

The fact you have posted admitting you are a re-reg of a banned poster would be expected to result in this account being site-banned also, as the place to appeal sitebans is the Prison forum

However I will cut you some slack here given the fact you have been open about your prior account. Could you please PM me the name of the prior account(s) and I can have a look and consider if there is any scope to consider rescinding the ban on the other account, and if so what additional conditions may be imposed. In the meantime please do not use this account to post anywhere on the site other than in this thread

Thanks

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,442 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Actually it did not take me long to work out your prior account. Here's the deal - that account now has Prison access, and you can post there with that account to make your case to the Admin who banned you

In the meantime, if there are any posts on this account outside this thread it will be sitebanned.

Advertisement