Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App to assess mobile phone signal strength

Options
  • 02-12-2018 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

My wife will have opportunity to change her mobile phone contract. We have noticed that both her current (Three) and my (VF) signal isn't the greatest in our house. Is there an app that measures the signal of any provider (not just the one that is in use), both for voice and data ?

I thought I used an app a couple of years back to measure 4G signals, but for some reason any app I install now, can only see/measure the signal of the provider whose SIM I have in my phone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Try Network Signal Info in on Android. Was suggested by 3 customer care to me when debugging with one of their techs onsite at my place of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Nope.

You'll need to be on the network to test it.

Advertisement