Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ucd vs tcd

Options
  • 30-11-2018 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all so I'm a 5th year student and I'm pretty dead set on studying medicine in Dublin. I was never really a fan of rcsi (great for others but just not for me) so I am currently trying to decided what I would be interested in ucd or tcd. My hope is to get matched to a residency in USA afterwards. so which university would make that easier and be more internationally recognised enough to allow me to even have a bit of an edge? I understand that other factors play an important part but literally just even the tiniest edge.
    Also when it comes to facilities and ease (well as easy as it can get) of learning the material, which one would top?
    Thanks a million I really like having a goal to work towards as it seems to make study sooooo much easier

Advertisement