Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where would I find the LL Toy Show 2017?

Options
  • 30-11-2018 3:55pm

Daughter is almost 4. Toy Show will be too late for her, but of course she's all excited as friends have told her about it. If I could locate an old show, like last year's, we could show her that earlier and she'd be delighted.

I hope that doesn't sound mean, but don't want her wrecked tomorrow.

Comments

Great, thanks. Didn't think it had programmes from years gone by, always thought of it as a catch up service for programmes in recent weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Daughter is almost 4. Toy Show will be too late for her, but of course she's all excited as friends have told her about it. If I could locate an old show, like last year's, we could show her that earlier and she'd be delighted.

I hope that doesn't sound mean, but don't want her wrecked tomorrow.

Not mean...but sounds like an excellent idea to get kids psyched up for last years latest toys...cheaper and more readily available than this years lot :D

darlett wrote: »
    Not mean...but sounds like an excellent idea to get kids psyched up for last years latest toys...cheaper and more readily available than this years lot :D

Yep, now anything she wants is on DoneDeal!

Advertisement