Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 30th November

Options
  • 30-11-2018 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Henderson's in the last at Newbury well fancied but best prices gone...
    Shane Crosse likes his chances in the 8.30 Dundalk I'm told. Some money already coming for this one. Taken 13/2.
    Here in Newbury so hoping to find a few winners!!:)

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Southwell 12:25- Epitaph 8/1
    Southwell 14:05- Mr Minerals 7/1
    Southwell 15:15- Sooqaan 8/1
    Southwell 11:50 Novabridge 4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭paddyisreal

Eponina 1.30, lots of money the last day and a. Rawlinson going for the one ride. He then has one ride tonight for appleby in newcastle. Moonraker.

Sam spinner 3.00 , goes well fresh and ground will suit.

Le bague de rui 1.50, impressed the last day and warren great is confident

• Registered Users Posts: 5,989 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

2.05 Southwell

Robero is the right favourite here and I've backed it at 6/1. But I'll have a saver on Newstead abbey who has been running consistently well this season and will handle the surface, Overpriced at 14/1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

What a joy to watch Le Bague Au Roi is.

I cant help but feel Uknowwhatimeanharry is being underestimated by the market. A horse i kind of went off last season but I thought he shaped pretty well lto. The recent run and the fact the top 2 have to give him weight due to penalties they have to carry was enough for me to think he was a bet at 7/2.
    He is for sure not as good as he was 2 years ago but he likes it here and he is a tough horse. I think he will take a bit of beating in fairness.
    Sam Spinner is the danger. Im not sure why but ive never shined to Wholestone and think he usually finds 1 to good. I think Harry will turn the form around with him at 3miles and hopefully he comes home in front.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I fancy sam spinner myself but also think the evens on two places looks very nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Come on wholestone

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Agree on harry. Hard to split the principals but I thought he looked good lto as well and he’s a backable price.

Momella is also an interesting one in fairness. I should have probably also mentioned her. Switched from Skelton to Harry Fry. Im curious as to them running both Harry and her as she has a nice enough mark and it would be a shame to wreck that were she to come 2nd or 3rd to any of the top 3 she could be stuck up 10.
    Either way should be a good race.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

On the Sam Spinner side this time around - backed Uknowwhatimeanharry at Cheltenham and he was brutal and not much better in Aintree LTO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Have Momella here myself. Her form against black Op is decent, receiving decent weight and destroyed Vision Des Flo's, a horse wholestone only beat a few lengths. Good form against on the blind side too who I think will be decent this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Great run there

Yes Arry!!!!
    Momela a serious eyecatcher hope all ok there. Looked a nasty one.

Dragon drifting but a bet for me at this price. Take fitness on trust.

Thought that was a cracking ride there from Harry Bannister.

kiers47 wrote: »
    Thought that was a cracking ride there from Harry Bannister.

Two cracking rides I thought, bowen gave his horse every chance to get home and probably finished closer than he was entitled to, sometimes a losing ride can be a very good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭maximo31

maximo31 wrote: »
    Henderson's in the last at Newbury well fancied but best prices gone...
    Shane Crosse likes his chances in the 8.30 Dundalk I'm told. Some money already coming for this one. Taken 13/2.
    Here in Newbury so hoping to find a few winners!!:)
    Came like a good thing and nothing!
    Tough day at the office.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Kasbah and perfect tapatino double

I was sure confrontational would be vying for favoritism here in the next in Dundalk.
    7/1+ is a few ticks bigger than I had it. Had a small interest in what is a very tricky race.

8.30 Dundalk Perfect Tapatino has been a good friend in the past but I can’t sort the JOB pair out so having a look at Kerosin for the wily DG Hogan instead. Good first run on the surface last time and bit of a nibble for him too I see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

I put Too Precious on my watchlist after his eyecatching 3rd @ Navan back in September. Took him off after 3 lacklustre runs. Won 4 on the bounce since. :)

Advertisement