Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 29th November

Options
  • 29-11-2018 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

2 bets for today

Great Khan 12.15 thurles 10/3
    Not sure the ground will be soft enough for favourite impact factor. Bit of sentimental pick as it was a year ago last weekend that Eddie o gradys wife passed away and I am sure he would love to have a winner at a local track 9/2 last night so there has been money for it.

So high Chelmsford 7.15 11/10
    Gosden has a very good record with horses on their second run this one shaped nicely on debut and looks sure to benefit from the experience. Also has a derby entry so could be well thought of will have to be winning this type of race to be in consideration for that

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Chelmsford 17:45- Breaking Records 4/1
    Chelmsford 18:45- Capala 7/1
    Kempton 18:30- Graceful James 4/1
    Kempton 19:00-Treacherous 7/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭robbiezero

2 bets for today

Great Khan 12.15 thurles 10/3
    Not sure the ground will be soft enough for favourite impact factor. Bit of sentimental pick as it was a year ago last weekend that Eddie o gradys wife passed away and I am sure he would love to have a winner at a local track 9/2 last night so there has been money for it.

So high Chelmsford 7.15 11/10
    Gosden has a very good record with horses on their second run this one shaped nicely on debut and looks sure to benefit from the experience. Also has a derby entry so could be well thought of will have to be winning this type of race to be in consideration for that

Knew your fate before the off there sadly. Was around 12.0 on the exchanges at one point before the off.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭ON ZEE BRIDLE

Suprised Extrapolate wasnt favourite in 2.30, 4/1 seems a fair price to beat the other gtown jolly

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

That was a fair effort by The Moyglass Flyer to win that first time out. Hardly jumped a single hurdle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Be interested enough to see if Skelton can revive any of he old spark out of No Hassle Hoff in the next. Was quite a good novice hurdles a few years ago.

• Advertisement

For fear of being accused again of having no skin in the game. I have bet Lleyton in the next in thurles each way with 4 places with PP. Managed to get a few quid on at 9/2 and tbh id expect him to go to that price again on the show. Bit to find with the gigginstown horse but he is not one I'd trust. Id be pretty disappointed if the place part of that bet wasn't a fair bit of value although sometimes I find it hard to quantify the exact value with enhanced place terms with only 1/5 odds. And he for sure won't be far away. Probably done a small bit with the win part.
    But I rolled the dice on it.

*Right now 11/2 is ridiculous value. Its almost a bad each way bet with the 3 places and you are getting an extra place again on top of that. Win part is ok. But 4 places makes up for that.

kiers47 wrote: »
    For fear of being accused again of having no skin in the game. I have bet Lleyton in the next in thurles each way with 4 places with PP. Managed to get a few quid on at 9/2 and tbh id expect him to go to that price again on the show. Bit to find with the gigginstown horse but he is not one I'd trust. Id be pretty disappointed if the place part of that bet wasn't a fair bit of value although sometimes I find it hard to quantify the exact value with enhanced place terms with only 1/5 odds. And he for sure won't be far away. Probably done a small bit with the win part.
    But I rolled the dice on it.

*Right now 11/2 is ridiculous value. Its almost a bad each way bet with the 3 places and you are getting an extra place again on top of that. Win part is ok. But 4 places makes up for that.

Hmmm not sure how he didn't place tbh. Just the way my luck has been the past few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭applehunter

Peter O'Heir is an underwhelming commentator.

Still has that handy RTE gig as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭applehunter

Hmmm not sure how he didn't place tbh. Just the way my luck has been the past few weeks.

Huge gamble on the winner.

Was 33s this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Peter O'Heir is an underwhelming commentator.

Still has that handy RTE gig as well.

Absolutely awful
    would ruin any race

someone should get Michael Corcoran into the horsies

• Advertisement

Strange. Didn't see race, but he touched slight odds-on in running near the end, must have completely blown up after that?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Poor Rachel had no luck at all once Chapman brought up the jockeys title after her second winner. Couldn’t run away from him quickly enough!

Was 33s this morning.

Last night I'd say in PP?
    Mostly 6 or 7 opening this morning.

Was 33s this morning.

Ya he was 33s last night only for a couple of hours with PP I was reading.
    They got clipped in quickly. He was 8s everywhere this morning.

Advertisement