Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fina Gael possibly running cannabis campaigner canadate.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

There's a lot of revenue to be gained with legalising. It would be amusing, if costly, to see how it was organised by the FF/FG concerns.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,145 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I'd say Leo has a close eye on Canada, we've a perfect climate for growing it chemical free. Watch land prices hit a million an acre if we do the same.
    Harris isn't able to source any for the Irish market, surley the penny has dropped at this stage we can do it ourselves legally seen as we're already doing it illegally.
    Gino is wrong man to be heading up any bill, there's no way FF/FG will give him the slightest bit of glory.
    My own thinking is it'll be fully legal before Brexit to give the UK no choice but to have a hard border to stop the free flow of pot over the border and across the Irish sea. Leo would be dumb not to do it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,438 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Looks like a publicity stunt, pretty poor form for FG.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

When you look at the health and economic impacts of legalisation/taxation in the US and Canada, I think Ireland would be crazy not to go down the same route.

Advertisement