Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected]ards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

College drop out - can I study again any bypass years I already did?

• 28-11-2018 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ 11amie11

Hi all,

So I stupidly dropped out of ITB (Institute of Technology Blanchardstown) in 2011. I was in my 3rd of 4 years studying a business degree.

I am thinking of going back to study business part time and was wondering if any one could advise me as to whether or not the 2 years I passed can be off set against the new course or do I need to start all over again. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,401 ✭✭✭ wirelessdude01

Contact whatever college you are considering and see what they say.
    Back in the day I did a cert and then a diploma. When they working and after about 10yrs out decided that I wanted a degree. Contacted my old college who said I could drop into 2nd year. Contacted another who said 3rd year. Finally found one who said I could get into the final year(4th). Really though it felt to me as if I was doing 4 years worth of work in one. Managed to get my degree and a great result but boy was it hard hard work. Never actually used that degree as I only used it to get into a different course.

Advertisement