Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Ears BOOM 2 Wireless/Bluetooth Speaker

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

4oyo wrote: »
    UE Boom 2 in Phantom Black or Cherrybomb Lite reduced from £119.99 to £69.99 on Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07J36VFFQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Ieq.BbTQNNEVW

Good price, also it's hard to decline the special offer of the Amazon input device for £14.99 (normally £34.99)when you buy the speaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

Good price, also it's hard to decline the special offer of the Amazon input device for £14.99 (normally £34.99)when you buy the speaker.

I'm tempted but only because it's cheaper than usual. I'd be using my phone to Bluetooth music but I can also use my phone to do most of the things this device does....or what am I missing? no reviews for this Amazon device. Think I'll pass but great speaker

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

.. no reviews for this Amazon device. ..

It basically turns your bluetooth speaker into Alexa voice controlled system so can do everything Alexa related.
    At least that's my reading of it anyhow

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

slave1 wrote: »
    It basically turns your bluetooth speaker into Alexa voice controlled system so can do everything Alexa related.
    At least that's my reading of it anyhow

Precisely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 153 ✭✭Frunchy

Would the Boom 2 be any good if only used as an indoor stationary speaker?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭dodzy

Frunchy wrote: »
    Would the Boom 2 be any good if only used as an indoor stationary speaker?
    Absolutely. Assuming you are not trying to fill a theatre with sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

It's a great speaker I bought one for my dad and the sound out of it for the size of it is great. And great battery life too.

Had it down the bottom of the garden during the heatwave and it went for most of the day. Highly recommend it

• Registered Users Posts: 31 4oyo

The UE Megaboom is on sale today

£249.99 down to £89.99, if you already have a wireless 2 they can sync with each other and play the same thing

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CZ1J9VQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_7i6.Bb9FJY62Y

Advertisement