Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anna & the apocalypse

Options
  • 26-11-2018 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,210 ✭✭✭✭

This film looks to be released on 30th Nov.....looks different!
    Not finding any listings for dublin though...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Saw a trailer for this yesterday. Looks quirky, a bit different at least. Could be very enjoyable if the songs are good (I'm not 100% convinced by the trailer's tracks - maybe need stronger delivery, I'm not sure).

🤪

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Decent enough premise but I'm not impressed by what I heard of the songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

I'm not into musicals, but I enjoyed this film. The tunes are catchy, and the songs work well for the parts of the film they are in. It is a fun film, but the story is not completely happy for the main characters, so it strikes a good balance between the fun and the consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,210 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Johnmb wrote: »
    I'm not into musicals, but I enjoyed this film. The tunes are catchy, and the songs work well for the parts of the film they are in. It is a fun film, but the story is not completely happy for the main characters, so it strikes a good balance between the fun and the consequences.
    Did you see it at horrorthon?
    Cant see any release dates etc for Ireland :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

gmisk wrote: »
    Did you see it at horrorthon?
    Cant see any release dates etc for Ireland :(
    Yep, it was the Horrorthon showing I seen. I was thinking of skipping it as I really don't like musicals, but I'm glad I didn't! Fingers crossed it gets a decent release here, it's better than a lot of the blockbuster films that have been released lately...

• Advertisement
Advertisement