Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 26th November

Options
  • 26-11-2018 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

I have the day off work and never started a daily thread on here before so I thought what the hell lets go abit mad and put up a couple of horses I like running today across the Irish sea.
    Ludlow 12.30 7/2-Looks a pig of a race on paper but Northern Bound looks to have the best form on offer based on his last run finishing mid division in a Cheltenham bumper.This looks a step down in grade and he should run ok if he takes to hurdles well.
    Mussy 12.45- Eric the Red 4/1-This lad been jumping for fun over fences lately and with a 10lb claimer on board could prove hard to peg back over hurdles.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

I have the day off work and never started a daily thread on here before so I thought what the hell lets go abit mad and put up a couple of horses I like running today across the Irish sea.
    Ludlow 12.30 7/2-Looks a pig of a race on paper but Northern Bound looks to have the best form on offer based on his last run finishing mid division in a Cheltenham bumper.This looks a step down in grade and he should run ok if he takes to hurdles well.
    Mussy 12.45- Eric the Red 4/1-This lad been jumping for fun over fences lately and with a 10lb claimer on board could prove hard to peg back over hurdles.

Lovely shout mate. Had a sneaky 10er on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

No bets for me today but looking forward to seeing how Danny Kirwan gets on in the next at Kepmton. I'll be it it's a facrcicle affair with only 2 runners.

When you see how hard it is to win a novice hurdle in Ireland it's easy to see why we are beating the crap out of the English in Cheltenham. They don't even race their horses in decent novice hurdles on good ground.

Hardly a world beater one to be opposing at short prices id say but was a farcical event really.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

kiers47 wrote: »
    Hardly a world beater one to be opposing at short prices id say but was a farcical event really.

Your spelling improved hugely in 10 minutes. Amazing what a winner can do for a man's confidence.

;)

Itziger wrote: »
    Your spelling improved hugely in 10 minutes. Amazing what a winner can do for a man's confidence.

;)

haha

Im not even sure how that happened. I was on my phone so that is my excuse.

It does hurt my eyes a little but I am going to leave it up there as a lesson to not watch 2 runner novice hurdle events on a Monday in Kempton. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement