Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS game 9 year old girl

Options
  • 26-11-2018 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a decent DS game for a nine year old. She has a few but none that have really held her attention. Doesn't seem into the Mario games she has.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Super Princess Peach is great.
    Nintendogs is a classic.
    There's plenty of good puzzle titles on there, Soul Bubbles is a cracking title.
    Warioware Touch is fantastic fun, as is Rhythm Paradise.
    All the above should be as cheap as chips in your local CEX.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just to be clear, it is DS or 3DS?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Nintendogs is a classic.
    There's plenty of good puzzle titles on there, Soul Bubbles is a cracking title.

Wow, I loved Soul Bubbles, looked so good for a DS game imo, must root it out and play it again.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭2013Lara

Mr E wrote: »
    Just to be clear, it is DS or 3DS?

Sorry, 3DS

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Nintendogs is a classic.

Thanks a mill for that! Great help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭megaten

Don't know their proper name the the Nintendo games where you manage your own fashion shop are meant to be good quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Does she like pokemon? Pokemon sun/ moon would be a good call if she does, it a bit easier than the rest of the pokemon games as it tells which moves are effective or not before you use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

My daughter loved/still loves Animal Crossing in all it's variants.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Appreciate it everyone!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Great thing is that the entire DS range is, for all intents and purposes, compatible with the 3DS, so tons of cracking games there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I have 9, 7 and 5 year old girls - one of each, I'm not faming children or anything. Don't look in that field! Their two favourites are Animal Crossing and Tamodachi Life. Both are very light sandboxy games but with lots to do. Tamodachi Life the kids love because they can make Miis of themselves, friends and family, celebs, stick them all in a village and get them to do loopy things with eachother - it's like an interactive soap opera written by space cadets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I'd second Tomodachi life, my 9 year old daughter is a big fan.

Advertisement