Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse £36.99

Options
  • 26-11-2018 1:20am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

61LeQJsgJUL._SX569_.jpg

Buy @ Amazon.co.uk £36.99

Lowest price its been.

Product Description
    The Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse is Logitech's flagship mouse. It offers a comfortable hand-sculpted contour and a rechargeable battery and is optimised for Windows and Mac. MX Master is equipped with a smart speed-adaptive scroll wheel, a thumbwheel for side-to-side scrolling and the dark field laser sensor for flawless tracking. This computer wireless mouse will charge quickly and will let you know it is time to charge it with its smart indicator light. Logitech's large mouse can easily be connected via the included Logitech unifying receiver or via Bluetooth Smart wireless technology. The switch between them is simplified with distinct Easy-Switch technology that operates up to three devices. This wireless rechargeable mouse is the ideal computer mouse for those who need a reliable and practical ergonomic product for their everyday work.

Box Contains
    Wireless mouse Logitech Unifying Receiver Micro-USB cable for recharging User documentation 2-year manufacturer's guarantee and full product support
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Mx Anywhere 2 also on offer at £27.99.
    Personally I prefer the MX Anywhere 2 ,the MX Master is too big.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Zardoz wrote: »
    Mx Anywhere 2 also on offer at £27.99.
    Personally I prefer the MX Anywhere 2 ,the MX Master is too big.

Its a good option, but I prefer the Anywhere for travel use. I consider the Master a better desk option but not for everyone.

Link for the Anywhere 2 @ Amazon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Italix

That's an awesome price, I couldn't recommend the master high enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭sphinx501

Italix wrote: »
    That's an awesome price, I couldn't recommend the master high enough.

Good to hear! I just picked up one after seeing OP’s post been on the lookout for a desk mouse for a while!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Italix

sphinx501 wrote: »
    Good to hear! I just picked up one after seeing OP’s post been on the lookout for a desk mouse for a while!

You won't regret it, I have it and it's predecessor, safe to say I paid nowhere near this price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,906 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I really want to order but not sure about the colour, is it as navy and bronze as it looks in the pics? Or is it more black in real life? I have a black and neon green colour scheme going at the minute and don't know if this will look right...

Damn can't decide, wish the 2 had dropped in price aswell.

Thargor wrote: »
    I really want to order but not sure about the colour, is it as navy and bronze as it looks in the pics? Or is it more black in real life? I have a black and neon green colour scheme going at the minute and don't know if this will look right...

Damn can't decide, wish the 2 had dropped in price aswell.

Its black and grey ,it goes well with my all black desktop.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭theintern

Cracking deal this, but there's a bit of a defect with the scroll lock on them. Mine has this issue but to be honest, it doesn't actually bother me enough to go about fixing it. It's a fantastic mouse.

https://toemat.com/logitech-mx-master-fix/

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭garion

I have a wireless Logitech mouse & keyboard set. If I bought this mouse will it work with the keyboard (i.e. just replacing my existing mouse)? Or will I need another USB dongle plugged in for the mouse only?

Zardoz wrote: »
    Its black and grey ,it goes well with my all black desktop.
    But it looks bronze in the pics?

• Advertisement

Thargor wrote: »
    But it looks bronze in the pics?

Its a greyish dull bronze I suppose.

Yeah it would be annoying me too much, I'll keep looking, hopefully the 2 will drop soon.

Although reading the comments under that scroll wheel fix article makes me a bit nervous about the whole range now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭John_Mc

I have one of these and I paid north of €100. It's a good mouse and I've no regrets

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭theintern

garion wrote: »
    I have a wireless Logitech mouse & keyboard set. If I bought this mouse will it work with the keyboard (i.e. just replacing my existing mouse)? Or will I need another USB dongle plugged in for the mouse only?

Does the keyboard use the unifying receiver? If so you'll be fine, that's what the Master uses. Or if your PC has bluetooth you can use that either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

I have an MX518, and was thinking of upgrading, this doesn't look like it has the features but nice price all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Davy wrote: »
    Its a good option, but I prefer the Anywhere for travel use. I consider the Master a better desk option but not for everyone.

Link for the Anywhere 2 @ Amazon

Great deal. Just ordered one there, thanks for the link

• Registered Users Posts: 65,150 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I have the master bought it on a Black Friday deal 2 years ago for £43. That was the cheapest it had ever been back then. It is a very good mouse.

£37 is a cracking price for it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

unkel wrote: »
    I have the master bought it on a Black Friday deal 2 years ago for £43. That was the cheapest it had ever been back then. It is a very good mouse.

£37 is a cracking price for it!

I have mine 3 years and its still going strong, paid £70 at the time.

Its Expired now, so hope anyone who wanted it got in before midnight.

Advertisement