Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG SK5R 4.1 soundbar with wireless sub and rear speakers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

Can I ask you how good are the rear speakers when it comes to surround sound when watching movies and anything that's generally a 5.1 movie. I've heard mixed results with certain wireless rear speakers and would be interested in how your getting on before I would consider purchasing. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

I've watched films the last 3 nights and have been super impressed. Watched Commando last night which has a lot a lot of helicopters and stuff in it and it sounded great, imersive.

I mean it's not gonna be on par with an expensive 5.1 full AV wired system, but after been looking what wireless devices are out there and the huge prices they're going for I'm very happy I went with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

How many power sources are required? Does the subwoofer and rear speakers need to be plugged in?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

Etnies wrote:
    I've watched films the last 3 nights and have been super impressed. Watched Commando last night which has a lot a lot of helicopters and stuff in it and it sounded great, imersive.

Etnies wrote:
    I mean it's not gonna be on par with an expensive 5.1 full AV wired system, but after been looking what wireless devices are out there and the huge prices they're going for I'm very happy I went with this.

That sounds pretty promising. I currently have a single sound bar but have been in the market for a system with wireless rear speakers as I can't run loads of wires around my room. I might head to Harvey Norman to see it in action. Thanks for the feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

How many power sources are required? Does the subwoofer and rear speakers need to be plugged in?

thanks

3 one for each device. I have soundbar plugged in behind my TV which is wallmounted, subwoofer behind my wallmounted cabinet, then the 'AV' for the wireless rear speakers behind the sofa so everything is hidden nicely, they all automatically pair once plugged in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement