Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Smart TV

Options
  • 25-11-2018 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

On the look out for a small smart tv for my daughter's room, something in or around 24", had my eye on one in Curry's but doesn't seem in stock close to me. I've discussed with OH just getting a TV and buying an android box as I think it'll probably perform better than any of the small smart tv's but it's like talking to the wall :D

Any suggestions or spots very welcome and appreciated ;)

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

Richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭cyborg

What's the verdict, I'm thinking of getting this?
    Sound specs look to be v good for this size TV just wondering is it worth spending more to get a full HD set

cyborg wrote: »
    Sound specs look to be v good for this size TV just wondering is it worth spending more to get a full HD set

I won't be able to tell you till Santa Claus delivery's it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭M7roadrunner

cyborg wrote: »

I can’t find anywhere that has stock in Ireland and it’s not available for delivery.

• Advertisement

I can’t find anywhere that has stock in Ireland and it’s not available for delivery.

Disaster,that decides that then!

That surprise's me, they had a stack of them inside the door when I picked up my one.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭M7roadrunner

That surprise's me, they had a stack of them inside the door when I picked up my one.

When was that? I presume by your post that it was a few weeks ago, around Black Friday? They may have sold out since.
    Maybe I’ll give them a call.

When was that? I presume by your post that it was a few weeks ago, around Black Friday? They may have sold out since. Maybe I’ll give them a call.

It would have been the Monday after, Cyber Monday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,958 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The Sharp model shown above seems to be completely out of stock as it cant be delivered or reserved for store pick up. However here's a couple of sub €200 32" smart TV's that are available for delivery and are in stock somewhere. You would need to enter your nearest town to check in store availability

• Advertisement

I won't be able to tell you till Santa Claus delivery's it ;)

These are back in stock online, albeit for 200 euro, are they worth it?

cyborg wrote:
    These are back in stock online, albeit for 200 euro, are they worth it?

My girl has no complaints, nice wee TV for what i paid for it, she uses it for YouTube and Netflix and is very happy with it.

Advertisement