Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Huawei phone wont connect with bluetooth earphones.

Options
  • 25-11-2018 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭

I got a new Huawei P20 phone the other day and I can't get it to pair with my bluetooth (Jlab) earphones. Has anybody any idea why this might be? It simply can't seem to "find them"

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Bluetooth can sometimes be a total nightmare. I have some buds that connect solidly 99% of the time, but every now and again either the phone or the buds decide they don't like each other so I have to delete the linked profile and switch off both devices for 5 mins or so and try to pair again. This only happens once in a blue moon thankfully.

On your specific headphones I can't offer any dedicated advice, just generic stuff like can your new phone see other bt devices? did you go through the pairing steps on the jlabs site: https://www.jlabaudio.com/blogs/news/how-to-pair-your-earbuds

Advertisement