Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing GP when pregnant

Options
  • 25-11-2018 7:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Has anyone experience of doing this? I'm not sure where to start. I'm going combined care and signed up with GP who I know is reimbursed for antenatal appointments. I'm moving house and would like to move GP. Grateful for any experiences people have doing this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭bovril

detoxkid wrote: »
    Has anyone experience of doing this? I'm not sure where to start. I'm going combined care and signed up with GP who I know is reimbursed for antenatal appointments. I'm moving house and would like to move GP. Grateful for any experiences people have doing this

Hi, have a look at this thread before

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057673725

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭posy2010

detoxkid wrote: »

I just had to do this. Ring new surgery, they will just get you to fill out combined care form again. I also emailed hospital to let them know.

Advertisement