Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco online shopping vouchers

Options
  • 24-11-2018 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi

Can you use your Tesco money off vouchers received in post on an online shop.
    Eg. Received €15 off €70 shop, no codes on coupon to enter online like the SuperValu ones have.
    Do tesco Honour these for online shoppers s?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,772 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Read the coupon.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 lomadesigns

Doesn’t answer my question.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hi

Can you use your Tesco money off vouchers received in post on an online shop.
    Eg. Received €15 off €70 shop, no codes on coupon to enter online like the SuperValu ones have.
    Do tesco Honour these for online shoppers s?
    Thanks

You can use the cashback coupons as they have a unique code on each voucher.

The spend and save can be given to the driver or at collection and you will get a refund for the valve but cant be dont on the website during checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,772 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Davy wrote: »
    The spend and save can be given to the driver or at collection and you will get a refund for the valve but cant be dont on the website during checkout.
    I disagree.
    Mine say "for use in-store only"

Advertisement