Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harman kardon bds 635 £277.99 @ Harman Kardon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭jones

Just about this product it seems its only 4k "upscaling" as opposed to native 4k.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Could I plug a fire stick in and watch via this on the telly or is it not designed that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭vulmac

Looks like a great deal. Only problem U.K delivery only. I tried Harmen Kardon chatline to see if they could give me delivery box dimensions and weight . This is with a view to go with Parcel Motel to get delivery cost from them. No luck yet as the chat person could not tell me he said he would escalate my query. Still waiting a day later.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭vulmac

vulmac wrote: »
    Looks like a great deal. Only problem U.K delivery only. I tried Harmen Kardon chatline to see if they could give me delivery box dimensions and weight . This is with a view to go with Parcel Motel to get delivery cost from them. No luck yet as the chat person could not tell me he said he would escalate my query. Still waiting a day later.

Received reply

60 x 38,8 x 75,5 cm

14,5KG Net weight

Checked with Parcel Motel 14 euro

Item our of stock until 6th Dey

Advertisement