Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fermoy to Cork bus commute

Options
  • 24-11-2018 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi lads,

I find it odd but couldn't find this info here. I'm assuming someone must be commuting from Fermoy area / Rathcormac or Watergrashill to Cork center.

What's the commute like by bus, is the bus fairly in line with the timetable? Are there massive delay? Is the bus service overstretched?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭hans aus dtschl

I don't use it but I sometimes see it passing.
    There's no scheduling issues until it hits Glanmire and then it's congestion all the way to town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭Fabio

allfred wrote: »
    Hi lads,

I find it odd but couldn't find this info here. I'm assuming someone must be commuting from Fermoy area / Rathcormac or Watergrashill to Cork center.

What's the commute like by bus, is the bus fairly in line with the timetable? Are there massive delay? Is the bus service overstretched?

Have used it a few times from Rathcormac but find it to be pricey. Takes about 45 minutes into the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 allfred

Supposedly the express from Fermoy to Cork takes 30 min. But I'm concerned about the traffic approaching Cork

Advertisement