Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reebok Black Friday 40% off with code

Options
  • 23-11-2018 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

Works in the outlet section too where item are already discounted 50%.
    Does not work on some items.

Code BF40 for 40% off

https://www.reebok.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Did anyone order and no confirmation? I ordered yesterday (I think) and nothing so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭philboy

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Did anyone order and no confirmation? I ordered yesterday (I think) and nothing so far.
    I ordered but the confirmation email took about 20 mins to come through. Perhaps give them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Geezy

philboy wrote:
    I ordered but the confirmation email took about 20 mins to come through. Perhaps give them a call.

Me too. Ordered and confirmed shortly after. Maybe just a typo in your email?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,702 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Got my email immediately after order around 10pm last night.

Btw that code BF40 is still working this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Thanks, I ordered through PayPal and no sign of it there either. I'll try order again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

New code CM40 working now. Still works on items in outlet already discounted 50%.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Suckit wrote: »
    New code CM40 working now. Still works on items in outlet already discounted 50%.

Didn't work for me just now. 2 pairs of runners that were in the outlet section.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭wiz569

Still working on the main site :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

cronos wrote: »
    Didn't work for me just now. 2 pairs of runners that were in the outlet section.

A 'trick' that apparently works (not tried it yet)
    Add this (or anything low price from main store/not from outlet) to your cart.

https://www.reebok.ie/foundation-water-bottle-500ml/BK3386.html

Some people have said it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Smiley012

It had to be something in the Cyber Monday sale.

What was happening was you would add the lowest price Cyber Monday sale item to your cart (the bottle, in this example) and use the CM40 voucher code.

It would take 40% off the bottle, AND anything else in your cart.

So, your outlet items would be 50% off, and then an additional 40% off that.

Not sure if it worked on full price items not in the outlet.

** Update -

I just checked and it doesn't work anymore, but I bought about 115euro worth of gear last night and paid 60euro for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Smiley012 wrote: »
    It had to be something in the Cyber Monday sale.

What was happening was you would add the lowest price Cyber Monday sale item to your cart (the bottle, in this example) and use the CM40 voucher code.

It would take 40% off the bottle, AND anything else in your cart.

So, your outlet items would be 50% off, and then an additional 40% off that.

Not sure if it worked on full price items not in the outlet.

** Update -

I just checked and it doesn't work anymore, but I bought about 115euro worth of gear last night and paid 60euro for it.

Pity it didn't get more attention on here. Sounds like massive discounts potentially. Bought some stuff anyway hehe

Advertisement