Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Seattle with Aer Lingus

Options
  • 22-11-2018 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks.

Anyone flown Dublin to Seattle recently with Aer Lingus?

Do the seats have charging ports fer yizzer phones & Kindles & whatnot?

Do you have your own telly in the seat back in front of you?

Are the movie options decent?

Trying to figure out if I need to download movies & book to keep myself occupied for 10 hours, or can I rely on the nice people at Aer Lingus to do it for me? It's been yonks since I flew Aer Lingus to the States.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,362 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Can't answer your question from personal experience but FWIW, there's a DUB-SEA flight (EI143) in the air right now. Acccording to Flightradar24 it's an Airbus A330-202, registration EI-DAA so maybe check www.seatguru.com to see what facilities are onboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

That's great. Thanks a mill !

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭gavindublin

Yeah they have chargers.
    The current box office options are just fizzled out in the cinema here, so they're as new as a license would allow.
    Weather they are your type is another story!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Yeah. Am not holding my breath though. Last flight across the pond was on US Airways and I was less than impressed to see the old school, drop down telly on the ceiling. The one movie on offer (Frozen) held my attention for all of 4 1/2 minutes. Won't be making that mistake again. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,362 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Large numbers of passengers now bring tablets with them which in a way reduces the pressure on airlines to provide a decent in-flight menu of video entertainment. Netflix allows you to download some content and play it offline and that is well worth considering for a long-haul flight - select your menu of videos before you leave the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

Yes they have chargers, I flew Dublin to Seattle about 3 weeks ago.

You will need a 3.5mm adapter for your headphones though, the plane I was on had the 2 pin plug for headphones so if you want to use your own headphones you'll need an adapter.

Advertisement