Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Motorbike Licence expires in 2019

Options
  • 22-11-2018 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hey all
    my situation at the moment is i have a full Motorbike licence that will expire in 2019 , i dont have a bike anymore as i am living in a hostel and have no parking , i have 2 choice`s take the test again and pass or reapply for a Provisional motorbike licence

my question is what bike recommendations is there for a provisional Licence
    im looking at mayby a 400cc , is this CC posible on a Provisional?

any suggestions welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

If you already have a full licence, surely you just need to get it renewed with no test?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

If you currently hold a full motorbike licence you can renew it upto 10 years after its expiry, after this date you must start from scratch, theory test, Learner permit,IBT, Test etc

i.e If the full licence expires on 01/01/19 you have until 31/12/28 to renew it.

In the case of an expired Learner Permit you have a total of 5 years from expiry to renew it or face the same situation as above.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,857 ✭✭✭✭listermint

has to be a windup, a bored one..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

listermint wrote: »
    has to be a windup, a bored one..

Interesting first post

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tech55

If you currently hold a full motorbike licence you can renew it upto 10 years after its expiry, after this date you must start from scratch, theory test, Learner permit,IBT, Test etc

i.e If the full licence expires on 01/01/19 you have until 31/12/28 to renew it.

In the case of an expired Learner Permit you have a total of 5 years from expiry to renew it or face the same situation as above.

ok cheers mate

• Advertisement
Advertisement