Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlaw King

Options
  • 22-11-2018 12:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

I thought this deserves it own thread. I know it's on Netflix.

It's a fine effort. The battle scenes are good and I would not mind seeing it in the cinema.

Chris Pine is no Mel Gibson, "you may take our lives but you will never take our freedom".

But still deserved a cinema release.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Isn't it a series?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭restive

Kirby wrote: »
    Isn't it a series?

I didn't know that. Good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

It's not a series. It's a film.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭restive

It's not a series. It's a film.

Pity, later in history, Robert Bruce's brother had a failed military campaign in Ireland. I would have liked to have seen it.

It is good i totally enjoyed it, when i saw chris pine in the lead i was a bit sceptical but was happily suprised, the battle scene was fantastic really up close and graphic.

It had a really good raw feel to it, looks like it was shot on location in scotland (could be wrong) but it will be added to my collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,771 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

this was a slog, its not much fun to watch people get slaughtered again and again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It was alright, definitely watchable but really not much more than a poor man's Braveheart.

Advertisement