Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap hairdressers Athlone

Options
  • 21-11-2018 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi! I am looking for recommendations for a cheap (ladies) hairdresser in Athlone? Maybe somebody knows a hairdressers that has offers on certain days/trainee hairdressers etc? Thanks in advance 👍

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭SupaCat95

Good hairdressers arent cheap, Cheap hairdressers aren't good. You get what you pay for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mrslancaster

I feel your pain OP, some hairdressers can be very expensive. When handing over a chunk of money every few months, I have to remind myself that I wear my hair every day, so the daily cost is good value compared to a dress or outfit that costs the same but I might only wear now and then.

Can't help with recommendations for Athlone 😢

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

No connection to the place but the OH tells me Studio7 is reasonable. Its near Retreat, down Killyon Hill

Advertisement