Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Gyms around Chapelizod

Options
  • 21-11-2018 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys

Does anyone know any late gyms around Chapelizod ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Jocasta

How late are you looking for? There is an Anytime Fitness in Kilmainham at Heuston South Quarter that is 24hour access. The Living Well gym in the Hilton opens until 10pm, but that may not be late enough for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭scullersky

Jocasta wrote: »
    How late are you looking for? There is an Anytime Fitness in Kilmainham at Heuston South Quarter that is 24hour access. The Living Well gym in the Hilton opens until 10pm, but that may not be late enough for you.

Thanks for your reply... I'll be working till 8pm so I guess by the time I'm home etc.. I'd need something from about 9.00pm for an hour so will check out the two you suggested. Thanks

Advertisement