Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Rabbit RTA

Options
  • 19-11-2018 9:27pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭


    Hi

    I will be getting a dead rabbit RTA, just wondering if i can use this tank
    on a smok x-priv or do i need to get another mod?

    Thanks

    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

    Y.N.W.A



Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 78,356 ✭✭✭✭Victor


    finno wrote: »
    Dead Rabbit RTA
    I have no idea what this is, but many people would read it as "Dead Rabbit Road Traffic Accident". :(


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭jonski


    finno wrote:
    I will be getting a dead rabbit RTA, just wondering if i can use this tank on a smok x-priv or do i need to get another mod?





    No reason why it wouldn't work on the Smok X Priv .


  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭finno


    jonski wrote: »
    No reason why it wouldn't work on the Smok X Priv .

    Thanks wasn’t to sure as I’m not to clued up on RTA tanks. This will be my first one.

    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

    Y.N.W.A



  • Registered Users Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭jonski


    finno wrote: »
    This will be my first one.

    A good choice going by the reviews . Augvape Intake would be another one to try , my favourite so far .


  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M


    No problem with that tank on that mod. For that mod you'll pretty much only have to look out for a dripper with a pre-installed squonk pin instead of the standard 510 pin.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom


    jonski wrote: »
    A good choice going by the reviews . Augvape Intake would be another one to try , my favourite so far .


    I was thinking of picking up this RTA but found nothing but very meh reviews from the usual places I look. There is an issue with the deck design that just doesn't work well as an RTA due to how high the deck is, which results in extra long wicking and lots of dry hits.


    Personally I'm going to pick up the new Wotofo Serpent Elivate single coil RTA from Suck My Mod.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭jonski


    Venom wrote: »
    There is an issue with the deck design that just doesn't work well as an RTA due to how high the deck is, which results in extra long wicking and lots of dry hits.


    .

    This couldn't be further from the truth ( assuming it is still the Intake we are talking about ). I chain vape on it and don't get dry hits flavour is great for an RTA and the deck is simple to build on . Mark Todd gave it a very positive review and it was on the strength of that that I bought it .


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom


    jonski wrote: »
    This couldn't be further from the truth ( assuming it is still the Intake we are talking about ). I chain vape on it and don't get dry hits flavour is great for an RTA and the deck is simple to build on . Mark Todd gave it a very positive review and it was on the strength of that that I bought it .


    No the Dead Rabbit RTA.


  • Registered Users Posts: 16,187 ✭✭✭✭Grayson


    Venom wrote: »
    I was thinking of picking up this RTA but found nothing but very meh reviews from the usual places I look. There is an issue with the deck design that just doesn't work well as an RTA due to how high the deck is, which results in extra long wicking and lots of dry hits.


    Personally I'm going to pick up the new Wotofo Serpent Elivate single coil RTA from Suck My Mod.

    I'm using it today. It's grand. I wicked it as I normally would and got loads of spits and gurgles. So I youtubed a few guides and found that if you build it with the coils very close to the base it's better. I tried that and it's been fine. I'm finding it very reliable.


Advertisement