Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary schools in Newbridge

Options
  • 19-11-2018 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Could anyone recommend good primary school in Newbridge. We will be moving to Newbridge early next year and I will have to relocate my son to the new school (Senior Infants class). Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

Do you have a preference for Educate Together or Catholic patronage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

OP

My Daughter goes to Educate Together, and I can not praise it enough. Sad thing is She is in 6th Class now, and no ET secondary in Newbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SweetMummy

Catholic Patronage is proffered. Would Scoil Mhuire be a good choice?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladyella

I moved my son to scoil mhuire in senior infants. He's now in second class and I've another just started junior infants, they both love it and I as a parent have nothing but praise for it. The staff are lovely and the parents room is a great asset also. Best of luck with your decision.
    Before I started my eldest there I met with the principal a couple of times so maybe do that to see if you get a feel for it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Our three were/are in St Patrick's. COI. Great school, one class per year. Decent teachers and they loved it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 ruchie

Hello ....we will be moving to newbridge in coming months ...i was looking for good primary school? My son is in 5 th class so i want if he can study in obe of the best primary school for next 2 years ie 5th and 6 th class before his secondry education ...could anyone plz help me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Mine all went to Scoil Mhuire Jnr and Senior

Nothing but good things to say about both

Advertisement