Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help with an assignment

Options
  • 18-11-2018 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

I have an assignment due next friday, can anyone help?

It's a C++ Maze game assignment and I havn't a clue where to start. Anyone on here that has done this assignment in 3rd year software development?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

karlkavo wrote: »
    I have an assignment due next friday, can anyone help?

It's a C++ Maze game assignment and I havn't a clue where to start. Anyone on here that has done this assignment in 3rd year software development?

I stuck "C++ Maze game" into Google and came up with loads of examples. What are the requirements for your assignment?

Get googling, get to mapping out what you want to do, and see what you'll need to change to suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭karlkavo

Yeah thanks, I googled it myself. I'm having problems with Visual Studio 2017 and SFML.
    It's just a basic maze game with one player, an enemy and a bomb. I'll have to get stuck into it.

Advertisement