Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 controller

Options
  • 17-11-2018 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone spot a good deal on a wireless PS4 controller?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

sugarman wrote: »
    €45 in Argos.

Hold off until Black Friday tho, somewhere will have them cheaper. Think I paid £35 on Amazon last year.
    Thanks for that. I hadn't even thought of Argos Ireland as the NI store is normally cheaper and Im just 15 mins drive from either store. It's £50 in Argos UK so its nice to see it cheaper here for a change.

I'll take your advice though and wait until next week as they could possibly be cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

Argos and Gamestop both have package deals.

PS4 Controller and Fifa 19 FOR €69.99 in Gamestop, couple of euro more in Argos. Not sure what the going rate for trading in FIFA 19 if you didnt want it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭xabi

Just ordered one from smyths @ 39 EUR

• Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

sugarman wrote: »
    Now just £30 on Amazon
    Yeah, I was actually on the look out for one for my daughter who in turn was looking for it for her little fella but she got sorted last night herself and bought from Amazon.

Thanks for the recommendations though

Advertisement