Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Regards to Additional Driver

• 16-11-2018 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Team,

I am planning to take insurance for my used car (myseld holding L Driving Permit).
    If I added 2 additional drivers having N Driving and if any accident/ incident happens by me then, is those 2 additional drivers will have any impact on their policy or not?

Waiting for your quick response.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Mary

Hi Team,

I am planning to take insurance for my used car (myseld holding L Driving Permit).
    If I added 2 additional drivers having N Driving and if any accident/ incident happens by me then, is those 2 additional drivers will have any impact on their policy or not?

Waiting for your quick response.

Thanks
    Hi

In order to fully understand your query, I would ask that you call our call centre on 1890 89 1890 so that we can discuss this in detail with you.

Regards 

Mary 

• Registered Users Posts: 8 andyDublin1984

those 2 additional drivers will help me to learn the car. So If I added 2 additional drivers on my car insurance, is any impact on their insurance/ no claim bonus benefits (if any wrong incident happen while i m driving car).

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi andyDublin1984, they would only have to disclose any incidents if they were driving the car. Lisa

Advertisement