If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

opening a share dealin account

  • 15-11-2018 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ beaufoy

    I am a british citizen living/ renting out property /and paying my self employed taxes in Ireland. If I start share dealing which tax rules ect would I have to work under...Am I eligible to open an account with an online dealing firm operating in ireland....which is the best firm


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭ Sabre Man

    If you're paying tax as a self-employed person in Ireland you're presumably classed as a resident, so Irish tax rules will apply.

    I recommend for low fees.