Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tanks for use on eLeaf iJust 2

Options
  • 15-11-2018 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Have done a bit of searching online but am not sure - sorry - hopefully just a quick answer here will set me on my way.
    I move around this forum a bit but just want to be sure.

I have an iJust 2 unit but looking at coils online, I see loads of other tanks by eleaf.

Am I ok to stick one of them on if I buy it, attach to the battery part of my iJust2 and away I go? Will it work?

Is there something I should look out for/ best option in the market for cloud?

I bought iJust 2 because of the cloud it generates when I was watching online. But now I am wondering can I get a new attachment and enhance it, or not??

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hi guys,

Have done a bit of searching online but am not sure - sorry - hopefully just a quick answer here will set me on my way.
    I move around this forum a bit but just want to be sure.

I have an iJust 2 unit but looking at coils online, I see loads of other tanks by eleaf.

Am I ok to stick one of them on if I buy it, attach to the battery part of my iJust2 and away I go? Will it work?

Is there something I should look out for/ best option in the market for cloud?

I bought iJust 2 because of the cloud it generates when I was watching online. But now I am wondering can I get a new attachment and enhance it, or not??

Thanks!

Is this the one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUrtOe8HaRM if it is,carry on reading...

Never had an ijust2 but I looked at some videos about it,it will take any 22mm tank,going by the videos,it doesn't say how low of a resistance coil that it can use.
    I see it will go as low as 0.3ohm coil,to be safe,I would use any coil from a 0.3 & higher & it should work ok.

Advertisement