Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei p20 pro protective case

Options
  • 14-11-2018 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm due an upgrade and am thinking of getting one the huawei p20 pro.

The only thing holding me back is i work in construction and I use an otterbox defender case on my current Samsung s7.

I see otterbox don't make the defender for the huawei.

So my question is,

Are there any other cases for the huawei p20 pro which would be the equivalent of an otterbox defender?

Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

I find Supcase good quality cases. They do a heavy duty one.

They have two options for the pro on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I had an Otterbox for my last phone and really wanted the same for the P20 Pro.

I ended up going for this one:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ringke-Compatible-Ergonomic-Transparent-Protection/dp/B07CSJFYTZ/

It's a great case, it has a very nice grip that makes it easy to hold, and has a built in dust cover for the charging port.
    It has no cover for the screen, though - I don't know how much of a deal breaker that is.

Read the reviews anyway - it's widely praised and won't break the bank (unlike the Otterbox cases) :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

Thanks lads.

Some good suggestions.

I'm surprised otterbox don't make the defender for the p20, but so be it.

Advertisement