Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Cancun?

Options
  • 12-11-2018 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Booking a honeymoon and noticed a few of the all inclusive packages offer green fees included.

Has anyone else been to Cancun and can offer any tips.

Is mayakoba (pga last week) the best course in the area? Do any of the hotels offer free golf on mayakoba in their all inclusive package?

Anything else to look out for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭plumber77

A right hook from herself..

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mighty magpie

plumber77 wrote: »

A right hook from herself..

agreements have been put in place

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Finlay Harp

It was 12 years ago, but I stayed in the Moon Palace. It had a good 27 hole course. First class spot back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭dos29

Had honeymoon 2 years ago, got out twice to El Tinto golf course which was complimentary apart from buggy, which was absolutely necessary!!! Very very nice course which was way above my standard.
    Rented clubs from cancungolfclubrentals.com, a nice guy called Gavin. Very reasonable, I think $85 for a week for standard set.
    I packed a couple of dozen balls in my luggage as they charge well over there for them, and you don't want to be searching the jungle fringes for your balls. Snakes, caiman crocs and lizards.....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

agreements have been put in place

Ah, the naivety of pre-marriage bliss, you'll soon learn mate ;)

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
Advertisement