Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere I could source a Triumph 675 engine for project?

Options
  • 10-11-2018 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey

Sorry if this post inappropriate as I'm not familiar with the motorbike scene in Ireland.

I was wondering if anyone knows any scrap yards or garages that hold onto scrapped engines? I'm doing a project and need a Triumph 675 engine (2006 or 2013).

I've looked around online and it seems like people are selling the Triumph 675 motorbikes but no engines (found a few engines on sale in the states though but too expensive to ship it).

I was thinking of buying a motorbike, taking it apart and keeping the engine, and then selling the parts, but that seems like a waste of a perfectly good bike and will be more expensive than buying just the engine. Also I doubt people will buy parts from an uncommon and older motorbike.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Try City Spares.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Loads on ebay......put in Triumph 675 engine into the search box....;)

Advertisement