Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 10th

Options
  • 09-11-2018 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭

Footpad to kick things off tomorrow

Looking forward to it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

Was at Naas today and with at least 1.2m to go I was shouting to pull up Footpad it was obvious to me with the horse's tail in the air he was hurt and his obvious intent to save his injury the horse did everything to survive.RubyWalsh is one of the greatest jockeys ever but that understanding was rank poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,438 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

antietam wrote: »
    Was at Naas today and with at least 1.2m to go I was shouting to pull up Footpad it was obvious to me with the horse's tail in the air he was hurt and his obvious intent to save his injury the horse did everything to survive.RubyWalsh is one of the greatest jockeys ever but that understanding was rank poor.
    Footpad never settled, which was a big concern. But at the same time, when Willie was interviewed after the race and was questioned about Footpad, he did crack a bit of a smile, so that made me think he wasn't too concerned.

Advertisement