Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-dimensions uk store deals

Options
  • 09-11-2018 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hey people just wondering has anyone ordered from the T-dimensions uk website, ie they deliver from there uk warehouse and if so have you had any issues with customs when the goods arrive? Looking at buying a phone that I can't actually get anyplace in ireland.
    Also if anyone knows if this company does deals coming up to black friday and cyber Monday because if so I will hold off on the chance.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,435 ✭✭✭droidman123

Hey people just wondering has anyone ordered from the T-dimensions uk website, ie they deliver from there uk warehouse and if so have you had any issues with customs when the goods arrive? Looking at buying a phone that I can't actually get anyplace in ireland.
    Also if anyone knows if this company does deals coming up to black friday and cyber Monday because if so I will hold off on the chance.

Thanks

Mixed reviews,but the positive ones seem to far out weigh the negative ones

https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/www.t-dimension.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭techdiver

I purchased from them 2 years ago. No issues at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 yvonne.joy.3

techdiver wrote: »
    I purchased from them 2 years ago. No issues at all.

When you ordered from them were the goods definitely dispatched from the UK warehouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭techdiver

When you ordered from them were the goods definitely dispatched from the UK warehouse?

My order came from the UK.

Advertisement