Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Busking partner wanted-guitarist/singer (DUBLIN)

Options
  • 09-11-2018 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Female singer here (20's)-highly experienced vocalist and looking for a competent and reliable GUITARIST/SINGER (or if you can do backing vocals or harmonies that works too) to work with for some busking in Dublin city asap as would like to get out there for the Christmas festive season. My style of singing would be similar to Ellie Goulding, Lana del Rey etc and I enjoy taking songs and creating my own twist on them. I would aim to put together a set of about 10 songs, practise and get out there performing. Of course, if we make some money this will be split. Also, may I point out I do not actually have any busking gear either so I might look into hiring gear etc.

If you can reply with a bit about yourself, age and experience etc....and perhaps a clip of yourself performing too. Likewise I will do the same and we can go from there :)

P.S. I would like to get this going asap as Christmas is pending so my aim is to get practising very soon FYI.

Cheers,
    Michelle.

Advertisement