Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday

Options
  • 08-11-2018 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,453 ✭✭✭✭

Been following US Navy Seal for the best part of 4 years now and it's had quite the adventure going from Ballydoyle to England and back to Ireland. Recent form is abysmal but yet it is being persisted with by connections. Fairly confident there is a race in this fella, and today just might be the day. It's been punted a bit in the 3:00 at Thurles and with bottom weight and an eye catching booking, it could have a chance.

Backed it at 22/1 straight. Reckon it either comes good or is tailed off.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Chelmsford 17:45-Griggy 6/1
    Chelmsford 18:45-The Emperor Within 5/1
    Chelmsford 19:15-Papa Stour 7/1
    Chelmsford 20:15-Tundra 6/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

7.45 Chelmsford, Heavenly Holly, currently around 2.8, been backing it all day. Had a farily hefty win bet on it.

Some gamble, went off @ 2.04!

Chelmsford, 8.45, I don't like the fav Wotadoll, currently around 3.5, going to lay this. I'm not sure what can beat it though as very trappy. Turanga Leela @ around 5.8'ish might go close but I'm just going to lay Wotadoll, hopefully the price comes in a tad bit.

Chelmsford, 8.15, horrible trappy race. I seriously don't like Dreamboat Annie, currently around 5.5 and I'm laying. Also laying for a place currently around 1.98.

That's it, I'm out.

Advertisement