Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student raceday limerick 2019

Options
  • 08-11-2018 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭

Trying to buy tickets online for this but website keeps crashing!
    Anywhere else I could get them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Trying to buy tickets online for this but website keeps crashing!
    Anywhere else I could get them?

Thanks for all the help, I'm overwhelmed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

I was going to ask why you wanted to put yourself through the torture as it's usually a terrible card.

In any case I wouldn't have thought they are selling tickets for a fixture in limerick in 2019 already? Possibly the college would be a good shout but I have no idea tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

kiers47 wrote: »
    I was going to ask why you wanted to put yourself through the torture as it's usually a terrible card.

In any case I wouldn't have thought they are selling tickets for a fixture in limerick in 2019 already? Possibly the college would be a good shout but I have no idea tbh.

They're sold out, April 2019 and sold out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

worst day of the year at the races
    avoid avoid avoid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

kiers47 wrote: »

I think the video of the lad in the cowboy hat picking up the newspaper was there https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DuI23zCudKY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Probably pick up some on adverts.ie or toutless.ie nearer the time or maybe one of the "Ticket Drop" groups on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Probably pick up some on adverts.ie or toutless.ie nearer the time or maybe one of the "Ticket Drop" groups on Facebook.

Doubt it tbh. I’ve heard of some being sold for 2x or up to 3x face value in previous years... people buy a few with the sole intention to sell them out closer to the time. Not a whole pile that can be done about it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Doubt it tbh. I’ve heard of some being sold for 2x or up to 3x face value in previous years... people buy a few with the sole intention to sell them out closer to the time. Not a whole pile that can be done about it either.

Paying through the nose just to buy a ticket to some donkey racing just so you can brush off your dodgy Conor McGregor styled chequered suit along with making paddy hat - all just for a group picture you can post on Instagram... Kids these days! :pac:

Advertisement