Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to identify a manifold for underfloor system

Options
  • 07-11-2018 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi there,
    We've an underfloor system that has been giving a lot of problems. The plumber who put it in can't be contacted and we've a new plumber who's willing to flush the system out and change flow indicators etc. (these are all terms that are unfamiliar to me). Anyway, I need to order these flow indicators but haven't been able to identify who supplies them or the original manifold. I'm hoping someone here might be able to tell me where I can get replacement parts. I've attached a couple of pictures. It's the one on the right in the second pic (the other is a wrong one that a hardware ordered for me based on the first pic)

I'd appreciate any suggestions.
    Thanks

Advertisement